Harris Regional Hospital and Swain Community Hospital recently honored staff members for tenure milestones
February 7, 2024
Harris Regional Hospital and Swain Community Hospital recently held a special recognition luncheon to honor staff members who reached significant milestones in their tenure as employees of the hospitals.
Service awards are given on a bi-monthly basis. Those honored at this month’s celebration included:
- 5 Years of Service: Kansas Brown, RN, Lactation Services; Tracy Rowland, Nuclear Medicine; Patrice Webb, RN, Ambulatory Services; Haley Lanning, Central Billing Office.
- 10 Years of Service: LeighAnn Gwinn, RN, Nursing Services.
- 15 Years of Service: Heather Wilkes, RN, Intensive Care Unit.
- 20 Years of Service: Sandi Allen, RN, Surgical Services; Kevin Burrell, Surgical Services; Angela Carver, RT, Respiratory Therapy.
- 25 Years of Service: Brenda Patton, Endoscopy Services.
CEO Ashley Hindman presented each honoree with a plaque signifying their years of service to the organization, while the honorees’ leaders gave remarks highlighting their team members’ accomplishments and dedication to their role and to the organization.
“The importance of stopping to recognize the dedication of our team members for their years of service to our hospitals can’t be overstated,” said Hindman. “We are blessed to have many individuals who have dedicated their careers to caring for our community by providing compassionate, quality care at our hospitals. It’s my honor to consistently recognize that dedication and show gratitude at each milestone of that commitment.”
Harris Regional Hospital and Swain Community Hospital are committed to the mission of making communities healthier by embodying core values that ensure our hospitals are places where people choose to come for healthcare, physicians and providers want to practice, and employees want to work.