Ryan C. Wade
Pediatric Resident Physician - University of Florida (UF), Pensacola, FL
Doctor of Medicine - Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), Charleston, SC
Bachelor of Arts: Experimental Psychology - University of South Carolina (USC), Columbia, SC magna cum laude
- American Medical Association (AMA), January 2011-Present
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP), February 2011-Present
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), June 2014-Present
Clinical Investigator, Division of Child Neurology (UF/Children’s Neurology Clinic – Pensacola, March 2016 – Present)
- Supervise and participate in data collection, clinical care of patients, analysis of data, and ongoing study protocol/IRB qualification for the Phase 1/2 pharmacokinetics and safety of multiple doses of pharmaceutical Cannabidiol Oral Solution in pediatric subjects with treatment-resistant seizure disorders (INS011-14-029).
DART Summer Research Fellow, Clinical Neuroscience/Behavioral Psychiatry Dept. (MUSC, May 2011 - August 2011)
- Devised and completed a secondary analysis based on the Adolescent Marijuana Addiction Treatment study with N-Acetyl Cysteine (R01 DA026777).
- Collected clinical data and screened for 3 other studies which included Varencline Treatment and Cigarette Cessation among Adolescent and Adult Populations.
Organic Chemistry Lab Assistant, Department of Chemistry (USC, May 2008-August 2008)
- Worked with 3 Graduate Students to revise labs and implement new experiments, such as the Claisen-Condensation and Acetaminophen synthesis in the undergraduate Organic Chemistry lab curriculum.
- Revised current labs to fit student’s needs for the annually published lab manual.
Phi Beta Kappa - Liberal Arts Upperclassmen Honor Society Inductee (USC, 2008)
Alpha Epsilon Delta - Pre-Medical Honor Society Member (USC, 2007)
Omicron Delta Kappa - Leadership Honor Society Inductee (USC, 2006)
President’s List - Honor Roll (USC, 2005-2009) (5 Time Recipient)
Dean’s List - Honor Roll (USC, 2005-2009) (8 Time Recipient)
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.