Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Anne Karner, CNM
OB-GYN, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- East Carolina University - Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Midwife (MSN)
- Western Carolina University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- University of the South - Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Nurse Midwife; North Carolina
- North Carolina Registered Nurse
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program provider;
- Hiking with family
- American College of Nurse Midwives National Chapter
- American College of Nurse Midwives North Carolina Chapter
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.