Patti Sparling, FNP
Patti Sparling, DNP, FNP, earned her family nurse practitioner degree from WCU and has provided excellent care to residents of MaconCounty throughout her nine year tenure with Center for Family Medicine, where she practiced alongside Todd Davis, MD, Anthony Esterwood, MD, and Ewa Susfal, MD.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Western Carolina University 2017
- WCU school of nursing - outstanding doctorate student award
- Master of Science - Nursing,, Western Carolina University 2004
- WCU school of nursing - outstanding research project award
- Member Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- Member American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member North Carolina Nurses Association
- Adjunct faculty Western Carolina University
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.