Lawrence Supik, MD
Orthopaedics/Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Valdosta State College, BS Nursing
UNC- Chapel Hill, Pre Med
East Carolina University school of Medicine, Doctorate of Medicine
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified Sports Medicine
Orlando Regional Medical, Orthopaedic surgery
- Care of the aging Athlete
- Knee Problems
- Sports related injuries
In addition to seeing patients with orthopaedic needs, Dr. Supik participates in the hospital’s longstanding sports medicine program at Western Carolina University and in the 10 area high schools served with athletic training and game coverage. Harris Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine also has a clinic at Harris Regional Hospital Medical Park of Franklin.
Clinical Instructor, Athletic Training Program at Western Carolina University
- Meniscal Repair Utilizing Intra-Articular Suture Placement and Through-the-Cannula Knot Tying. Surgical Rounds for Orthopaedics Vol 3, No 12, December 1989
- Intra-Articular Arthroscopic Wire Fixation of Bony Fragments. Contemporary Orthopaedics Vol 18, No 3, March 1989
- Epidural Lipoma Causing a Myelographic Block in a Patient Who Had Sciatica and Lumbosacral Spondylolisthesis. JBJS 73-A: 1104-1107, 1991
- Tissue Repair Using Lasers: a Review. Orthopaedics Vol 16, No 5, May 1993
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.