Caroline Denwood, MD
- Indiana University, Indiana (Undergraduate)
- Loyola University
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle Washington
- Loyola University, Chicago - Stritch School of Medicine
- Glick Eye Institute, Indianapolis, IN
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Management
- Undergraduate Research Assistant for Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience Research Group at Indiana University.
- Research Coordinator for Midwest Center for Health Services and Policy Research Vetrans Administration
- Intern of the Year/Virginia Mason Medical Center 2012
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 2011
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society of Jesuit University and Colleges
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.