Caroline Denwood, MD
Born in St. Charles, Illinois
- Indiana University, Indiana (Undergraduate)
- Loyola University
Privileges at Harris Regional Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle Washington
- Loyola University, Chicago - Stritch School of Medicine
- Glick Eye Institute, Indianapolis, IN
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Management
- Undergraduate Research Assistant for Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience Research Group at Indiana University.
- Research Coordinator for Midwest Center for Health Services and Policy Research Vetrans Administration
- Intern of the Year/Virginia Mason Medical Center 2012
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 2011
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society of Jesuit University and Colleges
I am happiest when running, biking, skiing, doing yoga or pilates. I love to cook and share meals. I enjoy public radio, reading, seeing live shows and of course, travel.