Alexis Willey, PA-C
Orthopaedics/Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Born and Raised in Hershey, PA with parents and one sister
Student Athletic Trainer in High School, sparked interest in career as PA
- Marywood University, BS Health Sciences
- Marywood University, MS Physician Assistant
Certified Physician Assistant
- Internal Medicine, 6 weeks – Family Internal Medicine, Harrisburg, PA
- Family Medicine, 6 weeks- Hummelstown Family Internal Medicine, Hummelstown, PA
- Emergency Medicine, 4.5 months – Pinnacle health Harrisburg Hospital, Harrisburg, PA
- Orthopaedics, 6 weeks – Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- General Surgery, 6 weeks – DeKalb Medical Center, Decatur, GA
- Surgical Oncology, 6 weeks – Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3 weeks – Holy Spirit Hospital, Camp Hill, PA
- Psychiatry, 3 weeks – Holy Spirit Hospital, Camp Hill, PA
- Pediatrics, 6 weeks – Forti & Consevage Pediatrics, Harrisburg, PA
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis/ Shoulder, Hip, and Knee Total Joint Replacements
Determining the Best Treatment Options for Appendiceal Carcinoid Tumors Measuring between 1.0 and 2.0 cm in Diameter.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Scholarship
- Dean’s list – Marywood University
- Colonial States athletic Conference All-Academic Team member
- Pennsylvania Athletic Conference All-Academic Team member
American Academy of Physician Assistants, North Carolina academy of Physician Assistants, Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
Women’s Lacrosse – Played at the collegiate level, named team captain
Volunteer as coach for girls Rec basketball league
Medical coverage for local high school football teams, WCU football and basketball teams.
Selection of a health care provider is a personal choice. Most or all of the health care providers performing services in this Hospital are independent contractors who have privileges to practice at the Hospital but they are not Hospital employees, representatives or agents. This includes but is not limited to radiologists, pathologists, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, hospitalists, surgeons and others. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the Hospital is not liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
If understanding the relationship between your Health Care Provider and this Hospital is important to you, you may ask your Health Care Provider.