Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Harris Regional Hospital does not give individual medical advice via its Website or social media sites. Please talk to your clinicians if you have questions about conditions, treatment options, or medications. If you have a medical emergency, you should seek immediate medical help or call 911.
The purpose of Harris Regional Hospital - branded Social Media sites is to create an open dialog with the community about Harris Regional Hospital. We encourage open, honest and authentic conversation. We moderate all posted content and reserve the right to immediately remove or edit any content within our sole discretion. In addition, all posted content becomes the property of Harris Regional Hospital and can be licensed, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, or edited. Derivative work also can be created from posted content and used for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
If you choose to provide Harris Regional Hospital with personal information -- for example by completing a “Contact Us” form, leaving a comment, sending email, or completing a survey -- we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website. We retain the information only for as long as necessary to respond to your question or request.
For the privacy of users and their families, please note that all postings to Harris Regional Hospital's Facebook page are publicly available and publicly accessible on the Internet. Always consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your user name and published on the Internet. We adhere to HIPAA Laws and responses to comments or reviews reflect those limitations. More information about HIPAA may be found here.
Harris Regional Hospital’s social media pages are places where the Harris Regional Hospital and Associates community can engage each other, share experiences, and learn about offerings at Harris Regional Hospital. We encourage you to post and comment and ask that you follow some basic guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
By posting content on any Harris Regional Hospital social media site, you agree to the following terms.
I will not:
- Infringe on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality, or publicity rights
- Post content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, slanderous, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Harris Regional Hospital or its affiliates in its sole discretion
- Impersonate another person
- Allow any other person or entity to use my identification for posting content
- Post the same content more than once or “spam”
- Post chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements or solicitations of business
- Post phone numbers or email addresses
- Post personal health information or other confidential information that is not my own
- Post solicitations for fundraising efforts not sponsored by or benefiting Harris Regional Hospital or involving an official Harris Regional Hospital affiliate
Harris Regional Hospital will delete comments that:
- Contain profane, abusive, defamatory, or threatening language;
- Self-promotional, sell or promote a commercial product;
- Contain spam;
- Contain material that is unlawful, hateful, threatening, harassing, abusive, off-topic, potentially libelous or slanderous (as determined by Harris Regional Hospital and Associate practices);
- Contain personal attacks and aggressive behavior;
- Instigate arguments in a disrespectful way;
- Contain copyrighted material or material that belongs to someone else; or
- Contain Private Health Information or other confidential information that is not your own.
To make this page safe and welcoming for everyone, we moderate all comments. If you engage in any debate, be respectful of the opinions of others. We retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to remove and/or not allow comments to get posted. The views expressed within posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of Harris Regional Hospital. Posted comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Harris Regional Hospital. We reserve the right to ban future posts from individuals who violate these Terms and Conditions
If you have a complaint or grievance, please call the Patient Relations Department at 828-586-7780.
If you have any concerns about the content posted on this site, please contact us at http://myharrisregional.com/contact-us
- About Us
- Care Management
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Financial Assistance
- For Your Safety and Security
- Medical Records
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- My Patient Portal
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Financial Information
- Patient Rights
- Patient Guide
- Understanding Payment & Billing
- Web Nursery
- Contact Us
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Third Party Applications
- Medicaid Beneficiaries