Ryan C. Wade, MD
Pediatric Resident Physician - University of Florida (UF), Pensacola, FL
Doctor of Medicine - Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), Charleston, SC
Bachelor of Arts: Experimental Psychology - University of South Carolina (USC), Columbia, SC magna cum laude
- American Medical Association (AMA), January 2011-Present
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP), February 2011-Present
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), June 2014-Present
Clinical Investigator, Division of Child Neurology (UF/Children’s Neurology Clinic – Pensacola, March 2016 – Present)
- Supervise and participate in data collection, clinical care of patients, analysis of data, and ongoing study protocol/IRB qualification for the Phase 1/2 pharmacokinetics and safety of multiple doses of pharmaceutical Cannabidiol Oral Solution in pediatric subjects with treatment-resistant seizure disorders (INS011-14-029).
DART Summer Research Fellow, Clinical Neuroscience/Behavioral Psychiatry Dept. (MUSC, May 2011 - August 2011)
- Devised and completed a secondary analysis based on the Adolescent Marijuana Addiction Treatment study with N-Acetyl Cysteine (R01 DA026777).
- Collected clinical data and screened for 3 other studies which included Varencline Treatment and Cigarette Cessation among Adolescent and Adult Populations.
Organic Chemistry Lab Assistant, Department of Chemistry (USC, May 2008-August 2008)
- Worked with 3 Graduate Students to revise labs and implement new experiments, such as the Claisen-Condensation and Acetaminophen synthesis in the undergraduate Organic Chemistry lab curriculum.
- Revised current labs to fit student’s needs for the annually published lab manual.
Phi Beta Kappa - Liberal Arts Upperclassmen Honor Society Inductee (USC, 2008)
Alpha Epsilon Delta - Pre-Medical Honor Society Member (USC, 2007)
Omicron Delta Kappa - Leadership Honor Society Inductee (USC, 2006)
President’s List - Honor Roll (USC, 2005-2009) (5 Time Recipient)
Dean’s List - Honor Roll (USC, 2005-2009) (8 Time Recipient)